Join our ranks! Infinity Ward, Inc. is an award winning developer and wholly owned subsidiary of Activision, Inc. It is also the developer of the critically acclaimed game Call of Duty® for PC and Call of Duty® 2 for PC and Xbox 360 entertainment console. Infinity Ward is the winner of over 100 Game of The Year and 50 Editor Choice awards, in addition to having the highest selling and most played Xbox 360 game on Xbox Live, Call of Duty® 2.
Since our creation we have strived to provide a unique and fun environment for our employees by focusing heavily on events and activities, both in and out of house, which bring all departments together and create a perfect synergy between work and play. A talented team, an exciting work environment, and competitive compensation await those people who are interested in creating cutting edge games on both the PC and all of the new next-generation console platforms.
Infinity Ward is seeking an experienced, creative 2D artist to take charge of our in-game menu and HUD. The successful applicant will create dynamic, beautiful and intuitive interfaces that draw gamers into our newest products.
• Work with the art director and creative team to design the menu, HUD and other UI elements
• Create static, animated and FMV UI elements
• Implement all UI elements into games using our proprietary scripting language
• Work with programming team to identity and design new UI features
• Other tasks and opportunities depending on your skill set
• Useful skills and qualifications:
• Strong background in graphic design and motion graphics
• Pro-active approach to implementing new features and ideas
• Ability to identify needs and create a task list
• Strong communication skills and ability to mock up designs to present to the team
• Strong skills in Photoshop and After Effects essential
• Experience designing user interfaces, menus and title sequences for games, film or DVD (games preferred)
• Technical expertise to pick up basic scripting and troubleshoot UI technical issues
To apply, please send resume and portfolio (or link to on-line portfolio) to: