With Marko Djurdjevic and Stjepan Sejic new inspiring stuff today. Maybe I should post something boring and dull just to break the ice.....whoooohaa....
the trekkie in me compels me to reply to this!
great subject matter...not enough trek art out there. =)
Things to watch out for....
- keep your lighting consistent, watch your skintones, Picard feels really muddy.
- Kirks nose has an uncomfortable closeness to Sisko's head
- scale of the characters feels off....Janeway looks a little big
- Poor Scott Bakula....he looks sad and isolated.
- Some of your blacks feel washed out.
Altho I'm not a big trek fan, my sister is... I showed her this thread and she felt this was damn good! I have to agree.
Archer also looks cross-eyed, and it looks like there's a lot of dirt on picard's face...
I agree with the crits.
You missed Captain Hikaru Sulu (Excelsior)
Kirk stands first because no one ever gets in Kirks way. No one.
his left arm is longer than his right too.. now we know why he could decapitate you with a left hook.