|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Well alright, heres the next topic...
This week's Challenge is "Purge". I Can't wait to see what's up.
1. To free from impurities; purify.
2. To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
3. To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
4. Law. To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation. Often used with respect to contempt of court.
5. To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
6. To get rid of (people considered undesirable).
1. To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
2. To induce evacuation of the bowels in (an individual).
3. To become pure or clean.
4. Medicine. To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
1. Only one picture per contestant.
2. No previously used material. All photos must be fresh and never displayed on any gallery / thread.
3. The winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic
4. Enhancements of the picture (hue/saturation and levels) are allowed, but a minimum of Brushing etc.(Photomanipulation is subjective to conceptart.org member votes, your photo will be dismissed if too manipulated).
5. No voting for your own picture.
6. The challenge starts Monday, poll opens Friday and closes Sunday. the winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named"The Photo challenge - the chosen topic".
7. The poll shall be opened Friday evening.
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote.
9. The winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) Monday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. the topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll
10. Please add a title to your picture!
NICE TOPIC!!! OOOO, I have a brilliant idea!! Yay me! Hopefully, I will be posting a picture of it tomorrow
this is the first thing that came to my mind when purging (besides throwing up), just cleaning up after yourself. i tried..
hey lax, great topic. have to admit that i didn't know the word though. always cool to add something to my vocabulary...
okay, i saw a guy throwing up on the street after yesterday's football game, but i wasn't fast enough to get a photo.
so i went with a beauty shot (again). this is the inside of my washing machine...
"machine wash warm"
Last edited by stine; July 9th, 2006 at 05:34 AM.
i like that picture stine, goodjob
Huston... you have a problem...
dude. 2 entries. lol oh mannnnn
what has this photo challenge come to?
pppl post some pictures !
I dunno... I'm somewhere between dissapointed and really pissed off with this week's challenge number of entries. I know it's summer and all, peeps hitting the beaches but... really now... A lot of new members have joined lately. Why don't you guys at least give it a shot?
I really, really like Stine's entry. Guess I'll never get dissappointed with yor work, dudete! . As for the other, pinkxslushie's ... Well, its shot in the bathroom with the flash on. Dunno what else is there to be said. True, at least it's a try but I think you can always try harder.
Anyways, I've been looking for something good to shoot for this challenge but well, it's quite tought to get something that litterary means purge.. Anywayz, my entry:
Watching The City purged by flames
hmm, its a difficalt topic as always and i have not had much time of late, le gab. You are right with the influx of new people you would expect more. Here is mine its not the best but it is relevent.
I purged the fire with water. I got this effect. Also got lots of steam and coverd in ash, took 10 minits to clean the camera of ash afterwoods
thought i would add, stine what a nice looking washing mashene
I was sitting in the water, and i was waiting for a big wave, and I thought to my self, "I wish the sun was not in my eyes right now." Then a big wave came, and it Purged the sun from my eyes...for 5 seconds.
well heres mine...
damn my stuff's gone downhill lately
Last edited by andres_pad; July 12th, 2006 at 10:11 AM.
i like thta carwash one. its a cool pics. wish it woulda been a little more in focus on the droplets a little closer tho. but its still prettty
Guys... It's Thursday... common lets poll this
its a shame, so little in the way of entrys this week, but we do need to pole it
Yeah, I'm hoping for a better one, tho
man I have a great idea but ive been way busy (the last few days since i got the idea)
I'm gunna try do it tommrrow morning to try join in !