:: Studio job, Freelance work or Consulting (Game design, Illustration, concept art)
I live in germany.
The Studio i worked for was closed because the publisher run out of money, simple as that
Now I am looking for a Studio Job now but freelance Jobs are also welcome.
Does not need to be Game Development, could be anything related to design, Art or Animation.
I am specialized in many fields and styles, team leading and have about 11 years of work-exp.
Please contact me if you have any interest and i will send you more information.
For more samples of my work please visit my site: www.deeperthanwords.com
Many years of work-experience in a leading postion for a game development Studio. (PC, PS2, X-Box) Massive Development GmbH (Schleichfahrt (Archimedian Dynasty), Aquanox, Aquamark, The Settlers port, Krass Engine Technology) (Massive Development, Fish Tank Interactive, JowooD)
- Field of work: Game design, art consulting, graphic team coordination/planning, character designs, GUI/HUD/ScreenDesign, Illustrations, 3D Objects (RTR/CG), 2D/3D CG Movies, Trailer/Advertisement animations composting/cut.
some freelance activities
- Game design and content generation for various mobile games (Finding Demons, Cubetrix, Kung Fu Fighter 2, Finding Eros, Time Rider, Sushi Tycoon, Bernard Sports, Poker Club)
- Game Box design
- PSX Gamepad/Memorycard/Package Design for FunHouse.
- public advertisement Illustrations
- Shootings with various models (fashion, beauty, nude, portraits)
- Character/Monster Designs, Illustrations for Atra Poesis Verlags GmbH (Angeli, Dice RPG)
- Cover illustarions for various magazines and books (Lifestyle,Game, Pop Cultures)
- Illustrations and Designs for japanese Bands und Labels:
- Dope, Mitsuroom, Defy, Alchemist, Reverb, Appleseed, Shachi, Sword Samura (Outrage, Magic Child Rekords, "NAP" New Age?Productions,)
- Illustrations and designs for Puchiwara Comminications Tokyo
- Illustrations for german bands: Spoilt, Bestberlin
- Illustrations for the american advertisement campagne of Aquanox for Fish Tank Interactive.
- Fasion designs for indie lables
- art exhibitions, vernissages
I realy like your work, and it just so happens we are working on a sci/fi game that could use basically anything and everything you can dsh out. We are somewhat more of a callaboration, but htis is a very promising game. We cannot pay, but if you are interested please message me or email me at Emn1ty@yahoo.com.
Here is the site where you can explore and see if you are really interested.