Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Coolorus v 1.3 is released!
- Native Mac version (no you can use Coolorus inside Sketchbook, Pixelmator, Painter and any other App whom uses system color picker.)
- Fast swatch (click +/- on swatch module to get fast from simple to full gradient mode.)
- Tool Shelf (swappable auxiliary button, more new features are coming, needed to make some space )
- Export Swatch (No you can save your most used swatch gradient to system swatches, simply hit "E".
- Improved Scheme markers (From now selected marker follows the cursors clicks)
- Precise HSV marker (from now if you click inside triangle/square marker it won't jump several pixels to be in center of your cursor.)
- Global settings (now you can create a swatch gradient in one app and have it when entering other app.) - Mac only!
- Paste Hex (Just as simple as Copy Hex.)- Mac only!
- Hide Toolbar (Are you missing Snow Leopards little button that could minimize you toolbar? With Coolorus you won't need any other picker so you no can hide it. (Experimental feature, use at your own risk!)- Mac only!
- Ignore color space (Mac applications can force color space that they use as default, Coolorus can use what they want or force RGB.) - Mac only!
- many minor tweeks and bug fixes
Just go to coolorus.com, download and try it out!
Last edited by Coolorus; September 24th, 2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Update