|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Character of the Week #302
Design your own personal mischievous little gremlin
DEADLINE: TUESDAY 16th OCTOBER 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time)
Check your timezone!
- Can be any gender
- Can be any size - although try to show some sort of scale if possible
- Gremlins are their own type of creature so try to avoid variations of real animals/creatures to create aunique character.
- Consider if they wear clothes and if they do, what are they made of given their size?
- What kind of environment do they live in?
- Remember that it is semi-intelligent being not an animal!
- BONUS: Do they have a name?
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#301_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow301final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Follow the brief!
When I think i've lost something, in fact that little monster ate it with his huge mouth. Igrizifel the Gremlin sneaks around my house dressed with an old sock, always looking for his next meal.
My first time entering the CHoW Challenge - my dear friend Philipp told me about it
Well...my gremlin is in love with my keys. They are always lost and then i find them at the stranges places (like the freezer §_o)
Didn't have time for colours sadly, hope that's okay. Great work everyone!
Great round! Good luck everyone :3
This guy...he thinks he is some kind of important and relevant fellow, he is arrogant and proud of the things he steal to me. I hate him most of the time, but i kinda feel sorry for him too...he just calls for attention. He likes
presumptuous clothing and always acts very dramatically. His name isn't common .. KsakEPOF (capital letters should be used like that). He shows very sporadically but somehow he knew about this challenge and wanted to be portrayed with his last trophy..my intuos pen. In exchange he agreed to return the damn thing to me..."if I did justice to his magnificent figure"...oh boy
Last edited by elephant┤s stroke; October 16th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
This Irish Gremlin, armed with a match, loves everything that is high in alcohol content. Therefore he lodged in a atelier of a painter. Not only he enjoys to set turp soaked towels on fire, but he also loves to drink isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in nearly any decent studio. Recently he poured Mineral Spirits in my wood fired oven, which caused some nice explosions. What a nag.
Last edited by AckermannPhilip; October 16th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
Hello everyone! well here's my final threat. My gremlin only appears during night, thats why it has that big ears. He likes shinny things to decorate his body like rings and earrings that he finds at my home. And well... hope you like it.