Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Character of the Week #273
Xena the Warrior Princess Redesign
Redesign Xena the warrior princess
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 1st January 2012, 9PM GMT+1
Check your timezone!
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
I bet everyone knows Xena the warrior princess, and those who doesnt, shame on you! This week's topic is self-explanatory: redesign this famous fantasy warrior princess to a whole new level! You can add Gabrielle into entry too if you like. Be creative with this, im leaving this topic quite open for interpretation!
- Can be only female (duh)
- theme and setting is fantasy
- Try not to stray too far from the original idea but dont make an exact copy of the original one either
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#273_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow273final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!
Last edited by Eofn; January 9th, 2012 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Wrong Title in Text
Due to the attack on her hometown Amphipolis by the warlord cortese, her little brother got killed. This loss woke up her fighting spirit. She decided to arm up herself and live from now on as an outlawer to fight against the injustice she experienced. With anger and strength in her heart and the sword in her hand her journey should begin.
Last edited by Timmi-o-Tool; January 1st, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: forgot front+back.jpg
Well not finish but it's something
Here is my try
Here's my final. Happy New Year
Muh name's Boti, use it
PORTFOLIO - http://harkobotond.carbonmade.com/
Sketchbook - http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...=1#post3458987
Happy New Year everyone!
here is my first finished chow.
Happy New Year everyone!
Here is my first finished CHoW
Last edited by loengrin; January 1st, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
a bit late but here it is!!
Last edited by SeverdHead; January 2nd, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
its supposed to be chow 273 not stalker 272 as it says at the top btw
wow, I'm amazed nobody went with anything 19th-20th-21st century? was there a historic restriction on this...