|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Character of the Week #267
Create an ancient tree fae...
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 6th NOVEMBER 2011, 9PM GMT+1
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
- Can be male or female
- Must be 'humanoid' in shape
- Must not wear any leather, fur or other animal skin
- Must have a pair of antlers
- Must have bark for skin; no human flesh
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#267_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow267final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!
Here is my final. Looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with.
Can't wait to see some of the finished pieces from the WIP thread.
Great round guys, heres my entry!
This is my dryad. I realize that it doesn't meet all the requirements, but I figured I would post it to get some feedback.
Very good works everybody!
Good luck all!
Will deffo approach the next one differently but enjoyed this. Sunday came around fast!
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
In a bad mood? Take it out on my sketchbook! All constructive critique welcome!
Website Tumblr Deviant Facebook
First community activity. Wish me luck! You all did so well!
Last edited by Santiago-Ibarra; November 6th, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: did not name file properly.
Last edited by Sebastian Hampen; November 6th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.