|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
This is a collab thing Scott Harris and I have been working on as an exercise. I did the figure and framework of it, while he fleshed it out a bit with the colour and shading.
At this point we are feeling kind of stumped (plus spending the saturday night working on it straight is a bit hectic), and its gone through a lot of changes which has made it somewhat tedious at this point.
Not sure where to go from here, and we're hoping a fresh set of eyes would help us out. Fire the cannons!
Last edited by Nelka; January 9th, 2011 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Added link
Interesting top... but it's in disturbing tangent with her hand.
The mouth+nose, the eyes and the head: these parts struggle to become a whole consistent head, with mixed results. If you two don't want to play with this picture too much, well I guess most of the issues are very slight, you may ignore them but do something with the eyes. Always put enough effort into the eyes when you draw characters. The eyes aren't even looking at the same direction.
I don't think this hand position is possible, it's a nice gesture when we see it much more from above, but not attached to the arm in this position.
She has a bit assymmetrical but nice mouth by the way, I like it.
I'm not sure but I probably would add her a tiny bit bigger cranium - more hair in the top. It's just a few strokes, you may try it.
just a few things:
- Rib cage is thinner than her head
- Wrist is very thich at the point of attachment to the carples,
- Ankle/foot on the right leg is off
- Sternocleidomastoid missing on her right side
- Standing leg looks much longer than the raised leg
- Her right hand is closer to so it should be bigger in comparison to the left hand.
- She has no navel
- Although traps are covered by the scarf it still looks a little of, especially on her right hand side.
- Right breast and armpit are off.
I hope that helps a little.