Anyone aged 13 - 19 may take part
1. Your Piece must be created for teen challenge and no previous artwork is to be used
2. Your piece must show some indication of how you followed the theme
3. You must show at least two WIPs
4. Make sure that the piece is in before the deadline
5. Upload your images using the CA attachment manager
6. Add a border around your image with the theme, your name and teen challenge included
Pick one, the choice is yours individually
12th of September
Post your final image with two WIPS and your pool number
Sorry for the delay, been super busy. Just submit if your name isn't on any of the pools I'll be adding you anyway
I'll post mines here but I need to switch laptops so it'll have to be tomorrow
Don't worry too much if you've posted late just submit it
So so so so rushed
Last edited by Nibras; September 14th, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
Andrew Sonea--Pool 6
Good luck to everyone. Let's hope I make it to the next round.
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley
"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee
think you and i could have done waaaaaaaaaaaaay better pie : B
Artist Name: Licorize
I didn't have a pool number. :(
-No pool, but I could take the spot of someone who dropped
sketchbook updated October 6th
Pool: i dont have one yet
in wip's posted a previous idea wich sucked..
MY SKETCHBOOKHTML Code:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184529
Hey, I didn't realise there was a finals thread. I hope you can still include me!
Oh, I totally forgot to read your post, but all in all, i only have 1 wip
And i'm pool nr 5.
Last edited by Dave_; September 13th, 2010 at 05:32 PM.
(23:41:52) (ArneLurk) I woner of there are people who have hairy penises