Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
We are "Redsteam", a new Concept Art Studio from Gameloft, based in Shanghai (redtown aera)
Our ambition is to compose our Concept Art Dream team, so, if your skills set and interests align with the below standards, then “Get in the Game”!
The structure will be dedicated to Pre-prod Concept Art and R&D.
Under the responsibility of the Creative Art Director, you will be in charge of:
- Creating high-poly characters, vehicules, weapons, backgrounds, props and taking part in the artistic direction for our pre-productions.
- Ensuring the quality follow-up in the production process (outside the studio).
The projects in question are video games for Wii, PS3, Xbox, iPhone and Nintendo DS.
This position is based in Shanghai- CHINA. This international metropolis will offer you beyond doubt some nice sources of fascination.
So what are you waiting for ? Don't miss out this great career opportunity!
Join a young, dynamic and international structure and involve yourself in the start of the new concept art studio of our group !
- You are highly motivated, with a deep passion for video games.
- From a technical point of view, you master Z-Brush and 3Ds Max (or Maya)
- You have a proven track record of 3+ years of experience in the game development modeling and texturing
- With a high-level in the texturing field.
- Good sense of volume, lightning and materials.
- Versatile (organic, mechanic, backgrounds ...)
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration is a plus.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a 3D character artist is also a plus.
- Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
- You have a scholar/good level in English.
- This high-duty position requires a proficient level on both a technical point of view and on a creative one.
- We are seeking for an experienced profile, autonomous and versatile.
Please send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal web site,
if you have one), under the reference " 3DARTIST-SHA ", to:
E-mail: redsteam-jobs at gameloft.com
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEND IMAGES OR ANIMATIONS FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR CV E-MAIL OR .DOC (Word) OR .PDF (Acrobat), OR SEND US THE WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO (if you have one). ANY CV THAT DOES NOT FULFILL THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE READ. Thank you for your cooperation.