Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
Im in a class called studio visits which requires me to interview a participant in the industry (3d/2d, motion graphics, storyboard/concept, etc)
so i thought i'd post here and see if anyone is interested in being interviewed, i just have a few questions to be answered, nothing toooooooo personal
A lot of "professional" artists on this board are incredably busy. It would probably be helpful if you post your questions now.
haha yeah i shoulda thought of that
anyways heres my questions, if you dont want to post back here
my email is email@example.com
1.are you a freelancer, a contracter or are you currently on staff in a studio?
2. how did you decide to become an artist?
3. what kind of jobs do you do? what is your specialty
4. what was your first impressions of the field, and what has changed now?
5. what was your last/current big project?
6. do you have any advice for hatchlings like myself who are first entering in to the field?
7. what was your favorite project/studio that you worked with?
8. aside from professional work, do you have any personal projects to the side?
8. what are your plans for the future?
You might get a better response if you contact a particular artist individually. Although many professional artists ARE busy, they are by-and-large, an incredibly giving and understanding community. I know many artists that agree to do mentorships and/or interviews with students that appreciate their work and want to learn from them....but I don’t know anyone who would be willing to answer a blanket “cattle call.”
thnx what you said is true, even i consider this a little too much of a anonymous survey, but this is my umm sorta failsafe i guess, i went around to many different studios and alot of them were way to busy, so i thought i'd post here hrm maybe i should go look in another part of town and see if i can find someone who has some freetime to do a sitdown or even an overthephone