I have been tasked out with a project in school that I can not do on my own. It is a small interview to ask several questions to a person that is an artist in the video game industry. I.E. concept artist, environmental 2D or 3D. I would rather these questions be answered by someone who is already working for a mainstream company, or has worked before. Hopefully I can find someone like that on here.
I have chosen 9 questions out of 44, and here they are. Please tell me your true name, and your position in the organization. Thank you for taking the time to help me out, and hopefully I get a good grade. I need this done by monday.
1. Do you think what you learned in school prepared you to success on the job?
2. What kind of training classes and/or programs are available to new hires?
3. What do you enjoy most about working for this company?
4. What are some of the software programs you use there on a daily basis?
5. Is there room for growth with this company and what might the path to promotion look like?
6. What do you dislike or find most challenging about your job?
7. What is the best way to grow, develope, and progress in this career field?
8. Describe some of the daily obstacles or challenges you face on the job?
9. What do you think the most valuable employee trait is?
Once more I would like to thank you for your time in filling out this interview.