Really awesome work, love the Chow
This is a copy from another post, but it still doesnt change the fact that i think you are skilled to the 100th power!!
I kno you have probably already heard the questions im gonna ask...but
1) Do you have any tips for studying anatomy? KNow any references i could use?I know some ppl who do them at night and when they wake up..
2)Do you have any tips for studying Perspective? (please be specific if you can)
3) Do you have some sort of "routine" for drawing/painting?
4) When you paint in Photoshop, what are your brush setting like? What kind of brushes do you use? (and yes i kno the brushes doesn't make the artist better, I would just like to have them in my "arsenal" haha)
5) How do you start your painting in Photoshop? (B&W to color? etc)
6) Do you have any step by step of your work progress?
7) I have it hard to paint studies for a photo...how do you train yourself to pick out colors WITHOUT using the "color picker" tool?
Once again your skills are astounding. And as a fellow artist, im only looking to become better by learning from the best
Awesome stuff. Very inspirational.
How much time do you spend on a picture?
Check out my SketchBook
GEEZUS... U just tinkled my eyeballs with fairydust... Truely great works... Im hesitant to say you've created a fanboy due to the possible humiliation from the forum but, just stellar works... Thanks for sharing... oh btw- the Gibson in the previous page is Gee-Nee-Us
Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd
i love this sb
u rock bro