Challenges of the week give artists the opportunity to create new and fantastic art based on a weekly theme set by the challenge moderators. They are also a great place to develop core skills.
Being featured on ConceptArt.org can get your artwork viewed by millions of artists a month including big industry leaders.
|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
I'm an experienced concept artist/illustrator. I'm currently looking for PAID freelance jobs but I may also consider contract or full time position - I am willing to relocate if offered position on an interesting project. Feel free to contact me via private messager here on the CA.ORG or at
I have experience in landscape, character, creature, props design.
Rates are negotiable. Other samples available on request.
Experience / Client List:
- City Interactive - full-time concept artist at Warsaw office. Projects : Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Alien Fear.
- City Interactive - freelance concept artist for Rzeszow office. Projects : unannounced WWII shooter
- Triad Toys - concept artist.
- Widfire LLC - illustrations for upcoming Cthulhutech : Burning Horizons and The Void books.
- Vortex Games LLC - illustrations for New Earth RPG.
You can also check out my website and blog in my signature
Last edited by thirdeye; March 4th, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
I love your vehicle-design. Reminds me at the tank of the movie "Aliens".