Need help with a few wacom and photshop-related issues. (Man this is a long title)
1. It is nearly impossible to do a single click with the pen tip of my new Intuos 3. Is there anything I can do to make it possible to do just ONE click, instead of a double click?
2. I've tried to deactivate the left touch strip, since it interferes with the way I draw (I'm left-handed, so I kinda curve my hand over where the touch strip is). But it just won't work. The left one is still active, but the right one now does nothing.
3. This one is about importing brushes into PS. Whenever I enter the preset manager to search for ABR files, I can't find any, even though I look in the correct directory and I've checked that my brush files are, in fact, .ABR files.
1. Go to the Wacom Tablet Properties window. (Start >All Programs >Wacom Tablet >Wacom Tablet Properties)
2. That's the same problem I had, theres 3 ways that you could go around it. You can set the Tablets Mapping Orientation, make it so it's Landscape Flipped and you be able to switch the tablet upside down and still be able to use the Touch Strip.
- Or you could set the touch strip to be activated by your pen instead of touch.
Oh, and for the brushes. You could move all your brushes to the Brushes folder in the Presets folder. Then you can Right click and access them from there.