|Color and Light||1.1||Do Assignment|
|Color and Light||1.2||Do Assignment||1.3 | 1.4|
|Illusion of Space and Atmosphere||1||Do Assignment|
|Personal Art||1.1||Do Assignment|
This weeks topic is "In Between", interpret as you wish.
READ THE RULES
1. Only one picture per contestant.
2. No previously used material. All photos must be fresh, shot for this challenge, and never displayed on any gallery / thread.
3. The winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic.
4. Enhancements of the picture are allowed in terms of color management, curves, levels, crop, sharpening, etc... you know what this means. Adding or removing elements in the photo, brushed enhancements, or anything that diverts into photo manipulation territory will not be accepted.
5. No voting for your own picture. Duh.
6. The challenge starts this Thursday (August 16), the vote poll opens Friday (August 24) and closes Sunday (August 26). The winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named "The Photo challenge - [chosen topic]".
7. The poll shall be opened Friday evening.
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote.
9. The winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) Thursday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. The topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll.
10. Please add a title to your picture.
Last edited by Morbid; August 17th, 2007 at 07:23 PM.
Last edited by Ridz; August 18th, 2007 at 08:07 PM.
here i go, if u dont get it, i have failed,
i get it, after reading the tiny text at the bottom!
note to self: get @ least one vote.
holy smokes! Please do... there's no way I can get this done within so short a span...May want to change the deadline dates though.
oh well, I could also just wait for the next one.
Great entries already, btw!
When is it supposed to end then?
Or rather how long is the challenge these days, it used to be 5 days + 2 days voting I believe?
Nice one Sam. I saw it when it was saying "Creating Thumbnails" and I was like "Huh??"
It's supposed to be 5 + 2 voting days, but I think the lag in the last few challenges, some of us were thrown off a bit. Maybe it can be 7 + 2 instead? That way, if someone wants to use film they won't be so hard pressed.
yes! That would give me a few days for developing (and even when I use color film I won't have to use the more expensive one-hour or same-day services...)
But, actually, I am also fine with the shorter frequency - I will just have to be more in sync with the rhythm...
Snakesssss! Ahhhhhhh! .. sweet photo though
Purple and Mr. Mu okay, I will put 24th as the deadline then?
Oh, I was fne, I was asking about the old deadlines left from the last challenge. Later on, I didn't know if Mu would have enough time since he works with film that's all. But I guess this would be okay for this one and then move back to regular timing for the next one? Or just 6 + 2 voting days?? I dunno, I'm thinking outloud now.
"Old Swingers After a Rainy Day"
Here's my entry:
†- Leukeh -†
Woah Leukah.. i would re-do that photo. You got some serious issues of blurring going on there. Not to mention, its quite soft!
i think that may well be intentional?
looks intentional... and i quite like it ...but it doesn't speak to me...it's just pretty colors imo.
My guarding angel is a double agent !!
i may have lost my mind while looking at Leukeh Photograph, so somebody else please tell me if they see what i see in it. Well i don't know, i may be going crazy or something. Well is it just me, or...............
anyways, here's my submission:
"The reason why truth is so much stranger than fiction is that there is no requirement for it to be consistent."-Mark Twain
It was intentional. The shaper ones weren't too fantastic so I took a different approach.
Yeah, that's basically the only reason I took it - it looks good. Plus I had everything set up for it because I was taking similar photos (but with just one wine glass) for a photography assessment.
Wow. Crazy. V for Vendetta is one of my favourite movies! ^_^ I want my own Guy Fawkes mask...
EDIT: And I just noticed the green part sort of has a V in it at the bottom... creepy...
†- Leukeh -†
Cool entries so far, I'll make this challenge too, perhaps something B/W from me.
Oh and how should I post my entry, I attached last time and my picture was a link in the vote thread because of this, should I upload it to photobucket?
Last edited by Swift (BM); August 19th, 2007 at 10:11 AM.
Well here is my entry, I uploaded it to photobucket.
I'll call it 'Wii are on the outside'.
It is a negative and they are my Wiimotes and one Wiimote cover.
Last edited by samsite999; August 19th, 2007 at 12:37 PM.
nothing loaded mate?-----------
forget that, it did eventualy
IN the night
BETWEEN the trees
"L'arte è una logica contorta"
Wow that's great, I'll be voting for that unless something else comes along.
Great one Asadex.
You got my vote so far.
Last edited by Asadex; August 20th, 2007 at 10:28 AM.
"L'arte è una logica contorta"
touche! i agree with y'all