okay i read through the two sticked threads and didn't see this topic so if it's already been done let me know and ill change it.
Theme is One Color. Take a photo that is filled with one (or mostly one) color only! please don't edit the photo to make it one color. hope it makes sense
challenge will end July 9. Does that sound right to everyone?
(sorry if im doing this wrong, first time)
READ THE RULES
1. Only one picture per contestant.
2. No previously used material. All photos must be fresh and never displayed on any gallery / thread.
3. The winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic
4. Enhancements of the picture ARE allowed in terms of color management, curves, levels, etc. Adding elements in the photo / brushing / anything that diverts into photomanipulation shall not be accepted.
5. No voting for your own picture.
6. The challenge starts thursday, poll opens tuesday and closes thursday. the winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named "The Photo challenge - the chosen topic".
7. The poll shall be opened tuesday evening.
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote.
9. The winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) thursday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. the topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll
10. Please add a title to your picture
photography is my passion, digital art is my hobby, reading and drawing help me focus, music calms me