CHoW#314 :: The Old Swamp Hermit
Character of the Week #314
The Old Swamp Hermit
:right: Deadline - Sunday, January 27 10PM GMT :left:
Nobody knows why the Old Swamp Hermit came to live in the depths of the murky swamp. For more than 20 years he has called
the swamp his home and has learned how to use the environment to his advantage, setting traps, camouflaging himself and
living alongside the many creatures that dwell within the murky swamps. Although he sometimes reminiscences about the
world he left behind and occasionally thinks about returning, one thing is for certain, the swamp has changed him forever.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Mid 60ís
- Time Period: Current day
- Think about why the Old Swamp Hermit might have come to live in such a undesirable environment.
Was he tired of civilization? Was he trying to escape from someone or something?
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread
- Background is optional
- Have fun!