ChOW#300 :: THE MONARCH OF DUALITY
Character of the Week #300
:medusachow: THE MONARCH OF DUALITY :medusachow:
DESIGN THE MONACH FOR THE NEXT 100 ROUNDS!!!
:right:DEADLINE: SUNDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 8PM GMT+1 (9PM British Summer Time):left:
Check your timezone!
Well here it is folks, round 300 and it's time to pick a new monarch to reign for the next 100 rounds.
This will be a two week challenge, and we want you to create something really special as it will appear as the mascot on the new challenge headers that will appear at the top of each new challenge! Yes, that's right, we're bringing back the mascot as part the new look for ChOW 300+
So what is the actual challenge?
Over the next two weeks we would like you to create TWO, yes TWO characters to represent two opposites. One must be male and one must be female, but what they represent is up to you! Some ideas are day and night, light and dark, love and hate, peace and war..... it really is your choice.
Keep the designs clear and remember, this challenge is about character design and not illustration!
Also: You do not have to worry about character sheets for this challenge, but make sure at least 3/4 of each character is visible. Characters that have not been well thought out will not be entered into the poll. This is at our discretion.
- Must be two characters
- Must be ONE male and ONE female character
- Can be any age
- Does not have to be human, but should be humanoid.
- Both characters should be presented in a single image
- The opposites must be clear
- Can be any style/genre
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#300_Username
(Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow300final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Follow the brief!