New illustrations - self promotional and commissioned. TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES
it's been a while from my last visit.
In the meantime I've made some new illustrations. Some are self promotional, some are commissions. All are made in traditional techniques.
Here is the first part:
1. Fighter - made for Art Order Ultimate Fighter Challenge. Ecoline and gouache on paper, 50 x 40 cm
2. Awakening - self promotional piece, 2011. Ecoline and gouache on paper, 40 x 68 cm
3. Wargod - self promotional piece, 2011. Ecoline, airbrush and gouache on paper, 57,5 x 40 cm
4. The Gnome's Ride - illustration for Dungeon magazine no 194, Wizards of the Coast, 2011. Acrylic on paper, 50 x 23 cm
5. Eowyn and the Witch King - made for Art Order Eowyn and Nazgul Challenge, 2011. Ecoline and gouache on paper, 40 x 60 cm
6. Conan - interior illustration for the book "Conan Divlji Mač" (Savage Sword of Conan), Bookglobe, 2011. Ecoline and gouache on paper, 46,5 x 36 cm