Team CHOW II: Team Daemonic Squirrels
Hey there you fine folks, this thread is here to catalogue the progress of:
Rabbi Satan (Me),
We're a little underwhelming compared to some of the mighty giants that are doing this Team CHOW. But our goal is to improve and push our current artistic limits.
Anyway, here's the ground rules from daestwen:
Ok gang, lets start by brainstorming what genre we're doing. As some others have gone for alien humanoids, Victorian era Steampunk, etc etc.
1. Teams of two MUST create at least 4 portraits, teams of three or four need 6 and teams of five need 8. You are perfectly welcome to create more images that the requirement if you feel your team is up to it.
2. You must take a random selection of the choices below. Please don't do 4 elven fighters, or only orcs, for example. Please take a randomized selection. If you would prefer me to give your team a specific assignment, I will generate the selection for you. If I see teams doing more select parties, then I will request you to change to something more random.
3. You must follow the format provided. See it below, please!
4. You must do a LIGHT and a DARK version for each character, please! This means that for each character you need two portraits.
5. You must submit a paragraph about each character. Do a short write up for each character you create. I want to see some interesting, stereotype-breaking stuff here, folks!
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF EACH CATEGORY FOR EACH CHARACTER.
Gender: Male / Female
Race: Human / Elf / Half-Elf / Dwarf / Orc - (and anything else you can think of!)
Class: Fighter (Barbarians, Knights, Dark Knights, Brawlers, etc) / Thief (Assasins, Rogues, etc)/ Spell Caster (Wizards, Sorcerers, Druids, etc) / Healer (Priest, Cleric, White Mage, Medic, etc) - (feel free to make up something for this, too)
Alignment: Good / Evil (please do both for each character)
YES, THESE LOOK LIKE STEREOTYPES. IT IS YOUR JOB TO BREAK THEM. I want to see some really interesting, kick ass stuff!
As suggested by looking at another thread, lets post some pictures costumes or stuff that you think is interesting or awesome. And also a collage of imaages for establishing a consistant colour pallete for our creations.
Since there's 3 of us, that's 6 portraits, and also light vs dark. Which would run up to 12. So we've got to work hard! :)
*Brings out whip* Get Crackin'!