Team CHOW II: The Happy Little Trees
Well, it looks like we got us a fantasy project along the lines of the CA game.
6 characters with a good/evil variation for each = 12 total.
How i think we should split it is 3 characters with a 'good' base and 3 with an 'evil', then sex them up for their opposite side - a kind of medieval superhero/villian story with a twist.
A crooked old witch may transform into a fluffy gumdrop beauty pagent queen every full moon , a dashing hero may disguise himself as a disfigured monster as a means to get into the dark lords fortress etc.
This means one of their outfits will make a statement- I AM HERE FEAR/TRUST ME- think catwalk chique, rediculous hair, shoes that are impossible to walk in, little to no practical armour- and the other will be more 'realistic' - furs, leather etc.
This can lead to some interesting characterisation - is the character ashamed of their other half? Do they embrace it, or is it temporary? How do they prevent others from finding out their secret identity? How/why/where do they change to their elaborate costume? Do the 6 know each other? Are any of them related?
I'll put together a mood board soon- monday possibly- I want to get my CHOW out of the way first.
edit- Misunderstood the portraits/characters thing!
6 PORTRAITS, 3 CHARACTERS.
1. Teams of two MUST create at least 4 portraits, teams of three or four need 6 and teams of five need 8. You are perfectly welcome to create more images that the requirement if you feel your team is up to it.
2. You must take a random selection of the choices below. Please don't do 4 elven fighters, or only orcs, for example. Please take a randomized selection. If you would prefer me to give your team a specific assignment, I will generate the selection for you. If I see teams doing more select parties, then I will request you to change to something more random.
3. You must follow the format provided. See it below, please!
4. You must do a LIGHT and a DARK version for each character, please! This means that for each character you need two portraits.
5. You must submit a paragraph about each character. Do a short write up for each character you create. I want to see some interesting, stereotype-breaking stuff here, folks!
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF EACH CATEGORY FOR EACH CHARACTER.
Gender: Male / Female
Race: Human / Elf / Half-Elf / Dwarf / Orc - (and anything else you can think of!)
Class: Fighter (Barbarians, Knights, Dark Knights, Brawlers, etc) / Thief (Assasins, Rogues, etc)/ Spell Caster (Wizards, Sorcerers, Druids, etc) / Healer (Priest, Cleric, White Mage, Medic, etc) - (feel free to make up something for this, too)
Alignment: Good / Evil (please do both for each character)