Conversation Between Ilaekae and j.s. sabastian
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Conversation Between Ilaekae and j.s. sabastian

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. p.s that last last outrageous statement was outta love becuause i/we all miss you! and i was drunk! so techinally nothing has changed! since you left....
  2. where are you?
  3. DIDO!!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR'S (with less crappy weather)
  4. merry x-mas kitty!
  5. hey i might be a slurring speach drunk bastard (now available in hi-def) but at least i make people (hic-up) luagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. by bus: five day's 4 hrs 30 min's (no shower) having light conversations (while sneak drinking booze with random travelers who might steal your luggage)
    by plane: 5 hrs 27 mins plus cab ride 6 hrs(no shower) dressed in a suit and tie feeling stupid (being harassed by flight attendant) because they provide you a bar. before getting on a plane. then present an attitude if your drunk on it!
    by train.....not sure i would make it. probably end up in some small town falling in love with a local girl (who will constantly demand i take showers!)
  7. hey if ever one day i showed up at your door step....and you answered would you regret acknowlegingly me
  8. On movie: I don't think so. I'll check it out...seems like a good pairing. Thanks
  9. have you ever seen "stay hungry" with jeff bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger
    great movie!!!!
  10. have you ever seen "stay hungry" with jeff bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger
    great movie!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast