Conversation Between nofu and j.s. sabastian
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Conversation Between nofu and j.s. sabastian

7 Visitor Messages

1. that's awsome!!!!!!!!
  2. Yeah it is true. Right now I'm more of a passive member on this forum, just enjoying the content and saying a thing or two once in a while. Been thinking of starting a sketchbook but not sure how relevant my architecture studies are here, haven't been up to much other art wise lately.
  3. "Well maybe, but there isn't really much there to watch now besides that proposed profile pic. What good would that do ?"

that all depends on what your trying too do here. whether it be art or networking i.e, we are going global here. so as an artist who wants to be discovered no matter how bad or good there artistic developement....we create images (i.e. i have my first painting self portiat for mine)
    for ourselves... this is a great place too learn yeah yeah blah blah.....yeah you could say i'm shallow by saying image is everything....but if you had a profile of your beautiful self. more men would revisit....use that to your advantage

hey more people pay attention too me because i intentionally antaginaze them piss them off until they see what i am artistically capable of and then they go----but most of all i wish ther was a pic of uu here
  4. Well maybe, but there isn't really much there to watch now besides that proposed profile pic. What good would that do ?
  5. you should upload a profile pick! you'd be amazed at the level of views you'd get.
  6. haha. is the joke on me? becuase i'm irelavent...
  7. you are amazingly beautiful although that one pick with the baseball bat kinda scares me....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7