Desireg's Album: Fantasy Graphic Novel Concept: Jakawe'
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Fantasy Graphic Novel Concept: Jakawe'

Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that will be priority after SPiDERS is published it will be this fantasy project.
  1. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  2. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  3. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  4. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  5. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  6. Jakawe' is one of my earliest concepts sense childhood days. I would love for this to become a published Graphic Novel. If there is any project that...
  7. new cover  by artmonkeyd
  8. COTD pg 1 by artmonkeyd
  9. COTD panel2 by artmonkeyd
Showing photos 1 to 9 of 9